A complete review of systems should be completed during the physical assessment component of a CGA. Data collected during a basic physical assessment will inform further assessments that relate to the specific domains (or geriatric syndromes) in the CGA. The high prevalence of specific chronic conditions suggest that special attention should be given to evaluation of sensory impairments (vision, hearing, proprioception), cardiovascular, neurological and genitourinary systems.
- Dr. Marilyn Reed - “Hearing and Aging: What can we do about it?”
- Dr. Erika Weir - “Vision Loss in the Elderly”
- Dr. Barry Goldlist - “Chronic Disease Management”
- Dr. George Heckman - “Chronic Heart Disease”
- Wendy Bileski-Weir - “2013 CDA Diabetes Guidelines with a Geriatric Focus”